Little Pixie


Beautiful princesses, handsome prince, fairy godmother, elegant gowns, castles, stepmother and stepsisters.. Those were the words that comes in my mind when I hear the word 'DISNEY'. Who wouldn't love the story of Cinderella whom left her glass shoes? Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs? Or the Beauty and the Beast?..



For this December, our company's Christmas Party were Themed Disney Characters.. Instantly, I fell in love with the idea as it reminds me of my childhood days where I spent hours watching Disney.





When I learned about our theme, the first character that comes on my mind are Tinkerbell and Princess Jasmine. I really love those two characters. I recalled that one time in my life, I told myself that someday, I will be able to wear a costume of them. And now, my little dream came true! HAHAH! 




To tell you honestly, I just borrowed this costume from my lovely friend, Melinda, which she used few years back on their company's event too! Fortunately, it fits me perfectly fine! HAHA! (Advantage of being petite!) And OMG! I am chosen to by one of the 'Eye Catchers!' LaLaLa.. I can't believe it! It was really unexpected. ((: Seeing the other employees wearing beautiful gowns and costumes portraying other Disney Characters. I can't even recall how many times I asked my table mates if it was really my name that I heard. HAHA! Funny moment!


Overall, the party was really a magical one! Taking off from work, and just enjoying the food and the moment with co-workers; little dreams that came true, plus the bonus prizes we received. How I wished that all months were like December..


How about you? Who is your Disney Princess of choice? I would love to hear your thoughts! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Kind of Rest Day

Motorcycle Trip: Baler, Aurora

Motorcycle Trip: Transfiguration Chapel of Caleruega