GREY, for a Day so Gay

Every day is a casual day for m considering that we don't have uniforms in the office. You can wear whatever you want to wear as long as you still follow the dress code in the office. So, for those times that I have an event to attend to, I always opt for some girly ensemble. Yes! These are the only times that I am able to wear my dresses. It's time for them to shine! LOL! 



I wore simple stripe black and grey dress when I attended my Godson's Christening. I chose this ensemble as it would look more lady-like on me and more appropriate for the event. The horizontal lin that stripes give makes an illusion of a little wider body especially for those who are petite like me! :))

And because the dress is sleeveless, I paired it with a cardigan to avoid exposing too much skin especially that I will enter the church. This piece of fabric is perfect for this outfit as its color coordinates with the color of my dress. On the other hand, you can remove it if you are sporting for a more formal event, party, or a night date with your man. :))

In choosing a shoes or sandals, I always go for a light shade of color. Hence, wearing this nude pointed flats, as it will give an illusion of longer legs. With this kind of ensemble, you have to avoid wearing too much dark colors as your outfit will look dull. Moreover, keep your accessories to minimum to conserve its classy appearance particularly for a day event.

So what do you think of my outfit? Is it a yay or nay for you? Comments are loved! :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Kind of Rest Day

Motorcycle Trip: Baler, Aurora

Motorcycle Trip: Transfiguration Chapel of Caleruega